__________The Future of Dynasty__________

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

  • Index
  •  » General Discussion
  •  » Car accident attorney in New York
  • Post a reply

    Write your message and submit Help

    Usage Terms

    Go back

    Topic review (newest first):

    1/12/2018 11:05 am

    If you have been injured in an accident and need to file a claim with no fault, New York allows you only 30 days in which to do so. If you were a passenger in a vehicle you should file a form NF-2 with the insurer or the vehicle you were in. If a pedestrian, you would file with the insurer of the vehicle that struck you. Your claim may be for not only medical expenses but for lost wages, cab or bus trips to and from receiving treatment, and other related expenses incurred. If you believe you are entitled to compensation beyond the $50,000.00 threshold you should contact an experienced no fault NY insurance attorney like the Law Offices of Tanya Gendelman https://www.wesettle.com/

    Board footera


    Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum