♦ [RED.ZONE.PERFECTION] ♦
__________The Future of Dynasty__________

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/04/2012 11:28 am  #1

Here's the scoop!

I've decided to begin preparations for this coming season's weekly newsletter.  It will most likely be an e-mail based newsletter, unless it would be easier/more intuitive/prettier/etc. in another format.

Here's the thing though:  I can't do all the articles myself!  Luckily, there are some people on the site that have seemed interested in helping out with something like this.  For you, I have broken down the newsletter into individual articles, which you may sign up for here.  :-)  If you have any other ideas for articles that you don't see listed, shout 'em out! 

The articles and those who will write for them are as follows:

Weekly Picks:  Game to game analysis; the journalist predicts the winners. (Mike)
America's Game:  In depth analysis of the week's most anticipated game.  Anticipated, due to rivalry, standings, etc. (I was thinking I would do this one)
America's Game Interviews:  Part of the America's Game segment, where another journalist interviews the GM's from both competing teams.
State of the Franchise:  One team per week will be highlighted in detail.
Power Rankings:  for each team in the league, once every two weeks.  (Anthony)

Like posted above, I think I'll do the America's Game segment, but let me know if you're interested in any of the others, or if you would like to have a new one of your own.

See you in the zone!

Last edited by The Regulars (4/04/2012 2:02 pm)

4/04/2012 12:06 pm  #2

Re: Here's the scoop!

I'd like to help out. It wouldn't really matter to me which one I do, though; so, whichever article section the others don't want, I'll do.

4/04/2012 12:14 pm  #3

Good idea about using the slideshow right there in the league HQ.  I can do the same thing with an e-mail newsletter, but having it in the HQ would just be much more convenient.  I'd need to see how it works first, though. 

Power Rankings would be cool.  Would you mind doing something like that AND predicting picks?  Or should I separate them into two separate articles?

4/04/2012 1:31 pm  #4

You're on for Power Rankings.  We'll see if anyone else wants to do picks.

4/04/2012 1:41 pm  #5

I can help do picks

The answer to the question never asked is always NO.

4/04/2012 2:03 pm  #6

Updated.  The way I see it, each person can do their own article to send to me so I can compile them.  That, or you can just post it as it is completed, but it might be a bit more organized with the first option.

Your call!

4/04/2012 2:41 pm  #7

If you need more help i'm here.

Don't let your mouth write a check, you and your horse can't cash!

4/04/2012 2:55 pm  #8

Okay, I guess I'll do the interviews. Do you want us to start writing now?

4/04/2012 3:50 pm  #9

I'd say you can do what you'd like, but the newsletter will probably only be in full throttle the few days before the season starts.

4/04/2012 6:23 pm  #10

If you want, I can help with interviews.

Board footera