♦ [RED.ZONE.PERFECTION] ♦
__________The Future of Dynasty__________

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/04/2012 8:03 pm  #11

Re: Here's the scoop!

I suggest we start getting it up and going....Only things like power rankings only do every so often with us not having a team together.....Also obviously the weekly picks will have to wait.....Also what does this bring to the whole game of the week thing I used to do last year?

The Champ is Here

4/04/2012 8:12 pm  #12

The reason I jumped on this as someone who can create such a newsletter is because I'm pretty good at using Publisher, etc., to get where I want.  That being said, if the NFL.com League HQ "slideshow" format will be better for us, I say let's do that instead.  That way, we can just assign articles to each person who will post them when they are completed.  You can also do the "Game of the Week" segment if you want, Jeff.

4/04/2012 8:16 pm  #13

Hahaha.  I was hoping you would start early...

4/04/2012 8:16 pm  #14

I agree Anthony, and also, We all need to start settling into a draft date and time so people can start putting in for it......

The Champ is Here

4/04/2012 8:18 pm  #15

I think you should start a new topic where the current draft board/trade talk topics are, solely for setting a date.

4/04/2012 8:23 pm  #16

i think most of us would love to read about that Anthony.....

The Champ is Here

4/04/2012 8:34 pm  #17

Keep in mind that if you stick me anywhere below rank 5, I will personally set you up in the interviews!  Just kidding... no, not really...well, maybe.

Board footera