♦ [RED.ZONE.PERFECTION] ♦
__________The Future of Dynasty__________

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/06/2012 3:50 pm  #11

Re: Draft date

coltrule wrote:

mornings are VERY hard for me.. I could do a saturday afternoon?

Think about what time in would be in Europe... that'd be a little unfair for them. Think you could clear your schedule on the day we pick? I know you have to work and all, but maybe your folks would understand.

4/06/2012 3:56 pm  #12

As long as theres enough notice for me to swicth shifts so I can be available any day is really fine for me.

THE REAL CHAMP IS HERE

4/06/2012 3:59 pm  #13

We need to set the date now so ppl can plan around it

The Champ is Here

4/06/2012 4:10 pm  #14

I doubt we need everything settled today....just want it to start bein discussed and for answers to come soon

The Champ is Here

4/06/2012 4:19 pm  #15

Id like to have it before the pre-season and on a Sat would be best.  Anytime of the day will be fine.

4/06/2012 4:20 pm  #16

I could maybe try Jessie..But my parents ALWAYS have me working weekend mornings..and usually afternoons...too but the'll let me off for a draft. And plus in the morning I got chorses..which I could get up early and feed all my animals I guess... so if you want morning..I could maybe see if I can make it.

Don't let your mouth write a check, you and your horse can't cash!

4/06/2012 4:24 pm  #17

My time is Central..

Don't let your mouth write a check, you and your horse can't cash!

4/06/2012 4:30 pm  #18

As far as time of day/week, I would think the weekend would be the best choice.  As far as timing for the actual draft I think the closer we get to the regular season the better, a few weeks before opening kickoff would be best to my thinking {after week 3 of the preseason being ideal}

4/06/2012 4:45 pm  #19

Than theres no time for trading players

The Champ is Here

4/06/2012 5:07 pm  #20

you would still have two weeks if folks want to trade players, but how much player trading do you need to do, everyone's been trading draft picks like crazy already :lol:

Board footera