♦ [RED.ZONE.PERFECTION] ♦
__________The Future of Dynasty__________

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/30/2012 5:00 am  #1

Tackles and ass. tackles

Here you go...

Deadline: Thursday 3/05 at 23:59 GMT+6

Which format do you prefer for solo tackles (ST) - ass. tackles (AT)

4/30/2012 3:15 pm  #2

Re: Tackles and ass. tackles

I voted for option 1. Assist tackles should be a half a point. (.5)

"Many people ask me why I always sign off ''til we meet again'; because goodbye is always so final." ~ Marty Reid

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." ~ Jim Valvano

4/30/2012 3:40 pm  #3

I voted for option 3 (ST = 2 and AT = 1) to give IDP players more importance.

4/30/2012 3:49 pm  #4

I'm of a mind that with all the scoring advantages for the IDP's they are becoming too big a share of the scoring total.  The offensive players should always be worth more as there is a larger gap between the good and the bad and a much steeper decline from good to bad.  Take away the top 4-5 def players at a position and the next 30 aren't much different, if they become too important it's akin to dampening a waveform so that everyone has about the same score from week to week and that cheapens the finding of gems on offense.  On the specific issue here I also believe that an assist should only be half of a tackle so I voted option for 1 pt / 0.5 pt

4/30/2012 4:01 pm  #5

I also voted for option 1, and the vote, so far at least, proves my point. The majority in our earlier discussions was overwhelmingly in favor of an assist being valued as half of a solo tackle.

Lorikeets 2013 8-6 1st Place Division 4
Lorikeets 2012 6-8 3rd Place Division 4
Does it matter which lemming is the leader?

4/30/2012 4:11 pm  #6

I only put the scoring in which I could find in the discussion area... I actually also liked having the assist tackle half the value.

4/30/2012 4:23 pm  #7

I understand completely. I think that you are handling all of this extremely well. I just wish that we could pick up the pace a bit, but it seems to take forever to get some folks to respond.

Lorikeets 2013 8-6 1st Place Division 4
Lorikeets 2012 6-8 3rd Place Division 4
Does it matter which lemming is the leader?

4/30/2012 4:35 pm  #8

Yeah, true to that. In that matter, I'm hoping option 1 gets to 10 votes quickly so it's decided before thursday.

5/03/2012 11:30 am  #9

Bump, only 10 votes.

5/23/2012 1:16 pm  #10

I agree with Shane. I think that we should up the IDP player value to make things a little tougher and more interesting.

Board footera