♦ [RED.ZONE.PERFECTION] ♦
__________The Future of Dynasty__________

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2012 12:54 pm  #1

Team rates by football guys.com and Rankings

So I have spare time to input everyone's team in fooballguys.com rate my team with the scoring settings as they are and not counting Def players and here are each teams Bottom Line:

Division 1

Luck of the Irish

- With great inseason management, we think you have about a 99 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With good inseason management, we think you have about a 99 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With average inseason management, we think you have a 88 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Red Raiders

- With great inseason management, we think you have about a 55 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With good inseason management, we think you have about a 35 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With average inseason management, we think you have a 10 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Cool Brittania

- With great inseason management, we think you have about a 75 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With good inseason management, we think you have about a 60 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With average inseason management, we think you have a 41 percent chance of making the playoffs.

The Q Force

This team is a virtual lock to go to the playoffs.

Division 2

Dark Matter

- With great inseason management, we think you have about a 60 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With good inseason management, we think you have about a 35 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With average inseason management, we think you have a 13 percent chance of making the playoffs.

North Wilkesboro Hamlinators

- With great inseason management, we think you have about a 65 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With good inseason management, we think you have about a 50 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With average inseason management, we think you have a 27 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Public Enemy

- With great inseason management, we think you have about a 55 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With good inseason management, we think you have about a 30 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With average inseason management, we think you have a 4 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Galloping Ghosts

- With great inseason management, we think you have about a 99 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With good inseason management, we think you have about a 90 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With average inseason management, we think you have a 84 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Division 3

The Prestige

Shadow Warriors

- With great inseason management, we think you have about a 75 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With good inseason management, we think you have about a 65 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With average inseason management, we think you have a 48 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Ice Penguins

- With good inseason management, we think you have about a 90 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With average inseason management, we think you have a 85 percent chance of making the playoffs.

The Wildcard

- With good inseason management, we think you have about a 60 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With average inseason management, we think you have a 45 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Division 4

sun city

The Regulars

- With average inseason management, we think you have a 42 percent chance of making the playoffs.

DOWN FORCE

- With good inseason management, we think you have about a 30 percent chance of making the playoffs.
- With average inseason management, we think you have a 3 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Loganholme Lorikeets

- With average inseason management, we think you have a 2 percent chance of making the playoffs.

Note: the player rankings done by football guys have not taken into account injuries and cuts made in the past weeks since the preseason started. However it will make some intersting discussion. Following post will include team ranking by taking the multiplication of all percentages that a team has.

Yo solo se que no se nada

8/13/2012 1:03 pm  #2

Re: Team rates by football guys.com and Rankings

Now based on that here are the initial ranking based on the overall percentages to go to the playoffs:

1- The Q Force - 1.000
1- The Prestige - 1.000
1- sun city - 1.000
4- Luck of the Irish - 0.862
5- Ice Penguins - 0.757
6- Galloping Ghosts - 0.748
7- Shadow Warriors - 0.234
8- The WildCard 0.203
9- The Regulars 0.189
10- Cool Brittania 0.185
11- North Wilkesboro Hamlinators - 0.088
12- Dark Matter - 0.027
13- Red Raiders - 0.019
14- Public Enemy - 0.007
15- DOWN FORCE - 0.005
16- Loganholme Lorikeets - 0.003

8/13/2012 3:09 pm  #3

Pity it doesn't include the defense as I will probably have the strongest D in the league!

8/13/2012 3:12 pm  #4

I can do that tomorrow...

8/13/2012 3:14 pm  #5

Dreddknight wrote:

Pity it doesn't include the defense as I will probably have the strongest D in the league!

well maybe the 2nd......lol

Second is just the first loser!

8/13/2012 3:19 pm  #6

KC13k wrote:

Dreddknight wrote:

well maybe the 2nd......lol

You can't play all 4 LB's at the same time!  And one of them just broke his foot!

8/13/2012 4:24 pm  #7

OK, so that site is now dangerous and I wish you hadnt shown me the link to it!!!!

THE REAL CHAMP IS HERE

8/13/2012 4:26 pm  #8

What Happened ?

8/13/2012 6:06 pm  #9

I spent 3 hours checking my team and various other teams in other leagues!!!

THE REAL CHAMP IS HERE

8/13/2012 6:20 pm  #10

oh good nothing bad

Board footera