♦ [RED.ZONE.PERFECTION] ♦
__________The Future of Dynasty__________

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/03/2013 12:10 pm  #1

OK here's a poll

For rules changes

How many votes should be required to enact a rule change

1/03/2013 2:19 pm  #2

Re: OK here's a poll

bump

1/03/2013 7:41 pm  #3

I think it should be 14

Don't let your mouth write a check, you and your horse can't cash!

1/03/2013 11:51 pm  #4

Thank you for the poll!

Lorikeets 2013 8-6 1st Place Division 4
Lorikeets 2012 6-8 3rd Place Division 4
Does it matter which lemming is the leader?

1/04/2013 9:25 am  #5

Now we just need EVERYONE to vote !

1/04/2013 9:51 am  #6

I have voted.

"Many people ask me why I always sign off ''til we meet again'; because goodbye is always so final." ~ Marty Reid

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." ~ Jim Valvano

1/05/2013 3:03 pm  #7

Thirteen is looking like a reasonable compromise, but we need more votes in the next few days.

Lorikeets 2013 8-6 1st Place Division 4
Lorikeets 2012 6-8 3rd Place Division 4
Does it matter which lemming is the leader?

1/05/2013 5:38 pm  #8

rtretler wrote:

Thirteen is looking like a reasonable compromise, but we need more votes in the next few days.

I voted for 14 in this poll.

"Many people ask me why I always sign off ''til we meet again'; because goodbye is always so final." ~ Marty Reid

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." ~ Jim Valvano

1/05/2013 6:21 pm  #9

I voted 13 as its one vote more then 75%

THE REAL CHAMP IS HERE

1/11/2013 11:42 pm  #10

Late to the dance, but let me note as I did in another post I just made.  Rule changes which don't affect scoring can have a lower rate of agreement than rules changes which affect scoring.  A change in the trade deadline may require a modification of the timing of roster moves but doesn't change the type of players you want {nor suddenly render an existing player much less valuable}  A rule change regarding scoring should always be unanimous, if the suggested rule change is good there should be no problem getting all to agree, if someone who feels a rule change hurts their team {and ONLY their team} they may indeed be right.  Just as one person can hold the rules hostage, so could a majority conspire to make rules to cripple a specific team {or only help their teams}.  Neither may be fair but too often such silliness occurs.  If the scoring rules only require some majority then they will be a moving target every year and someone will always be "lobbying" for a rule change that will benefit them to the detriment of others even if not immediately apparent

Board footera