♦ [RED.ZONE.PERFECTION] ♦
__________The Future of Dynasty__________

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/05/2013 10:16 am  #1

Absence

Just to let you all know that on thursday I will move to South Africa (Pretoria to be more precise). As you might know at the moment I live in europe (Belgium) but I'm going to South Africa to study there for three years. So I might be unreachable for a week or so. I don't know if I am going to have a stable internet connection at the place I am staying for the first month so please bear ( ;) ) with me if I don't send you something back immediately.

2/05/2013 1:08 pm  #2

Re: Absence

Good luck Jan,  thanks for the heads up!

The Champ is Here

2/05/2013 2:23 pm  #3

Hope the move goes smoothly! 

THE REAL CHAMP IS HERE

2/05/2013 3:56 pm  #4

Have a Safe trip & easy move.

2/06/2013 1:26 pm  #5

Happy trails!

2/14/2013 8:32 am  #6

Ok, I have settled in quite nicely but internet is still a problem. I have internet in my office but at the place where I am staying I don't got any connection but for now it's good enough. 

2/16/2013 8:02 pm  #7

Glad to here things are goin good Besides the no internet at home lol 

Don't let your mouth write a check, you and your horse can't cash!

2/17/2013 12:55 pm  #8

Glad to see your move went smoothly, Gert. Hope everything continues to go smoothly for you.

"Many people ask me why I always sign off ''til we meet again'; because goodbye is always so final." ~ Marty Reid

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." ~ Jim Valvano

5/05/2013 9:25 am  #9

Looks like we've all been absent. Really quiet here. No talking No nothing. Hope everyone is well & this off season ends soon

5/05/2013 5:12 pm  #10

Galloping Ghosts wrote:

Looks like we've all been absent. Really quiet here. No talking No nothing. Hope everyone is well & this off season ends soon

Indeed, with the pre-season creeping (at least that's how it feels) closer and closer, activity will increase .

Board footera