♦ [RED.ZONE.PERFECTION] ♦
__________The Future of Dynasty__________

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/31/2012 5:56 pm  #41

Re: Official Draft Order......

Mike has set the divisions up, Me and him might still have a word or two before it is finalized, but It is really close to being posted up as well

The Champ is Here

2/01/2012 12:27 am  #42

MUAHAHA! Watch me defeat you all with my sleeper picks!

2/05/2012 1:50 pm  #43

Great, love The 8th pick

Yo solo se que no se nada

2/06/2012 11:18 am  #44

Hmm.  I'm the 15th pick, in the same division as the 1st, 2nd and 4th picks.  Let's see if I can pull this off!

2/06/2012 1:15 pm  #45

Yes, you can. I have confidence in your ability. It is a snake draft which will help to even things out some. By week eight, when we will each have lost someone significant to an injury for several weeks, because our elevated draft position dictates that we will lose better players than your bottom-dwellers, things will even out more. And, there are the bye weeks when your superior skill in selecting subs in the late rounds will enable you to achieve success. Then again, you might get pounded! Que sera, sera!

What? You were expecting sympathy? Hmmph...

Lorikeets 2013 8-6 1st Place Division 4
Lorikeets 2012 6-8 3rd Place Division 4
Does it matter which lemming is the leader?

2/06/2012 3:24 pm  #46

rtretler wrote:

Yes, you can. I have confidence in your ability. It is a snake draft which will help to even things out some. By week eight, when we will each have lost someone significant to an injury for several weeks, because our elevated draft position dictates that we will lose better players than your bottom-dwellers, things will even out more. And, there are the bye weeks when your superior skill in selecting subs in the late rounds will enable you to achieve success. Then again, you might get pounded! Que sera, sera!

What? You were expecting sympathy? Hmmph...

You totally just made my whole day with that post.

Like I've said in earlier posts, I like the later draft picks more than the earlier ones because I find it easier to create a solid point-strategy when I can sit and watch who everyone else picks first.  I like not having any clue as to what my team will be like until I've picked my first two players. :-)

Either way, I can't wait!

2/06/2012 4:54 pm  #47

I admire your spunk, I respect your expertise, and I appreciate your attitude, sir! En garde!

Lorikeets 2013 8-6 1st Place Division 4
Lorikeets 2012 6-8 3rd Place Division 4
Does it matter which lemming is the leader?

2/06/2012 10:51 pm  #48

I admire confidence in general, any pick whatsoever can produce a Champion if you select the right guys and make the right trades later if you dont draft the right guys later

The Champ is Here

Board footera