♦ [RED.ZONE.PERFECTION] ♦
__________The Future of Dynasty__________

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/03/2012 5:47 pm  #1

trading deadline at all?

Here what you requested kc

should we block out trading during playoffs?

The Champ is Here

12/03/2012 5:55 pm  #2

Re: trading deadline at all?

NO THATS NOT!......I have been asking for a vote for....................(Should we have a trade deadline at all?)...because we should decide to have one before deciding as to when we should start it!.it just needs to be worded right and be completly clear...and your question is basicly the same as the originol one!...

Second is just the first loser!

12/03/2012 5:55 pm  #3

I voted, but I was under the impression that we already voted and this issue was settled. Does KC think that we should continually revisit the same question over and over until he gets the result he wants?

Lorikeets 2013 8-6 1st Place Division 4
Lorikeets 2012 6-8 3rd Place Division 4
Does it matter which lemming is the leader?

12/03/2012 5:56 pm  #4

rtretler wrote:

I voted, but I was under the impression that we already voted and this issue was settled. Does KC think that we should continually revisit the same question over and over until he gets the result he wants?

you should read my other post!

Second is just the first loser!

12/03/2012 6:12 pm  #5

Nine people voted to have a trade deadline before the playoffs start. Anyone who voted in favor of having a trade deadline before the playoffs start that, in fact, does not want a trade deadline at all is demented. Who in their right mind would vote to ban assault rifles when they are opposed to any form of gun control? This is a waste...

Lorikeets 2013 8-6 1st Place Division 4
Lorikeets 2012 6-8 3rd Place Division 4
Does it matter which lemming is the leader?

Board footera