♦ [RED.ZONE.PERFECTION] ♦
__________The Future of Dynasty__________

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/03/2012 6:02 pm  #1

trade deadline

Is this worded right?

should we have a deadline at all?

The Champ is Here

12/03/2012 6:11 pm  #2

Re: trade deadline

I do appriciate that this has been done!....but I think my whole point here is still being missed.....this should have been done weeks ago..and if someone asks a question or is needing clerification on something it needs to be dealt with at that time....not just be ignored!!!...thats my point!

Second is just the first loser!

12/03/2012 6:35 pm  #3

KC if you felt it was that pressing, couldn't you have just set up a poll yourself?

12/03/2012 6:36 pm  #4

KC13k wrote:

I do appriciate that this has been done!....but I think my whole point here is still being missed.....this should have been done weeks ago..and if someone asks a question or is needing clerification on something it needs to be dealt with at that time....not just be ignored!!!...thats my point!

...........again....people this is all I am saying!!!!....everyone is focusing on the damn poll and re voting.......I AM OK EATHER WAY ON THE RULE!!.......and againd its about...if someone asks a question or is needing clerification on something it needs to be dealt with at that time....((((((not just be ignored!!!)))))))...thats my point![/

12/03/2012 6:37 pm  #5

Dreddknight wrote:

KC if you felt it was that pressing, couldn't you have just set up a poll yourself?

I have not been appointed LM....and do not have that atthority....I am merly one of the little people just playing the game!

12/03/2012 6:45 pm  #6

I think no one replied to your questions because no one else had a problem with the wording. Though I'm sure that from now on we will. Your message has been spoken.
That's the summary of all of this, and there's no need for any drama. The vote's already been voted for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=jnvGX0mCuRE&feature=endscreen

Watch this and chill....dance a little...KC's message has been spoken.

Last edited by beagle142 (12/03/2012 6:47 pm)

12/03/2012 6:56 pm  #7

beagle142 wrote:

I think no one replied to your questions because no one else had a problem with the wording. Though I'm sure that from now on we will. Your message has been spoken.
That's the summary of all of this, and there's no need for any drama. The vote's already been voted for.

I completly agree Jess!!!...and thats what I mean....the results of the poll is not what was so upseting.....it was more that I asked for some clarification several times and was ignored!...I have been waiting to see if I would here anything...the results have been posted and they are what they are....but I got nothing as to my question

Board footera