♦ [RED.ZONE.PERFECTION] ♦
__________The Future of Dynasty__________

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/02/2013 4:03 pm  #1

As the Draft Finishes Up

Ok folks, let's try to plan ahead for the next step now so that everyone knows what happens at the conclusion of the draft.  Once the draft has finished the rosters will need to be imported to NFL.com and using the "offline draft" results.

I have an idea how to make this work as smoothly as possible.  It will require a league manager to set everyone's keepers and then enter the rest of the rosters from there.  It may get messy and it may blow up!  If that happens then it may be necessary to clear the rosters and manually place players on everyones teams.  Whatever the case may be and no matter how messy, I hereby volunteer to be the man to import/enter the offline draft results/get the rosters ready.

To this end we need several things, if any owner has any objection let them sing out now, also so that we aren't tripping over each other on NFL.com, I need to know if this will work with Mike and Jeff or if they have an alternate plan.

One other thing I would say is that once the draft is completed on fleaflicker - ALL TRADES MUST STOP until the rosters are set at NFL.com.  Once the rosters have been reset on NFL.com, then trades can resume as normal.  I will leave the entry of 2014 picks into NFL.com to Mike as he has been maintaining the tracker board that covers those picks so he's in the best position to co-ordinate everyone getting the correct picks through the necessary trades on NFL.com

thoughts, discussion, comments?

8/02/2013 5:10 pm  #2

Re: As the Draft Finishes Up

Mike handled this for us on TDPerfection and did a terrific job. I do not know whether he ran into difficulty or not, but I am sure that he can provide advice/guidance for you.

Lorikeets 2013 8-6 1st Place Division 4
Lorikeets 2012 6-8 3rd Place Division 4
Does it matter which lemming is the leader?

8/08/2013 6:18 pm  #3

2014 picks cant be manually set so we will need to indiviually trade each one!

However the rosters are now up to date

THE REAL CHAMP IS HERE

8/08/2013 10:04 pm  #4

I saw the rosters were in place, thanks for that Ben, and congrats on being the new "top dog"

8/08/2013 10:24 pm  #5

Yeh oops, thought Rich was offering me a shit deal...turns out it was a trade for draft picks to make them right!!

The Captain is here!

Board footera