♦ [RED.ZONE.PERFECTION] ♦
__________The Future of Dynasty__________

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/30/2013 4:16 pm  #1

Interview, after the 2013 season.

Carlos, 1- you'r team won it all this year, will there be any new changes to your team as the new year comes? 
           2-  Who do you think will be your starting QB for the 2014 season? 
           3- Are you looking to do any trading during the off season? 

Ben  1-  You got 6th place this year, are you happy with that, or not still talking with your team?
        2- What was a big move , you think was season changer for your team?
        3- What do you think is in store for the Harrow Jokers next year?

Mike 1 - The Q Force, got 4th place..How does it feel coming so close to it again? 
        2-  Between A.Luck and C.Newton, who do you think will win the QB battle for 2014?
         3- During this off season, what are your plans for the Q Force? Lay low or see some action?

Will-   1- ...the name?? 
          2- Are you alive? no actions lately?  
Shane- 1-Is the  North Wilkesboro Hamlinators ready for another run at the 2014 season?
           2- Who do you think is the key player on your team?

Chris  1- Is it true you never speak to anyone?
          2- Will you be alive for the next season? 
James ,  1-  I know you've been busy lately, how is the team taking you leaving while they was in the consulation bracket? 
              2- I noticed your low on RBs,, will that be a position to get during the off season?
John- 1 - Are you happy with 9th place?
         2- Will you be going after any draft picks this off season?
Gert-Jan-1- The Ice penguins  finished 3rd place.. how is team taking the loss?
             2-  What position will you be looking for in the draft in 2014?
Amber (me) - 1- Are you still looking to keep AP after all his injuries?
                    2-  Isn't Peyton the best?  (LOL) ;)
Jessie-1-I know you've been one busy coach, How has your team handled this?
          2-  Any key guys you looking to trade this year?

Dredd- 1- Are you gonna be trading one your TEs away, or keep one on the flex?
           2- Whats goin on with your QB position at the moment?
Rich-  1-Your team came out big this year!, Is your team still down from coming in 2nd place?
          2- Any rivalry  there between you and Carlos? 

KC, 1- You finished directly in the middle of the league, not bad..not good.. thoughts?
      2-  Was Miles a let down for you?
Barker- 1-Bad year, right.. any plans on how to improve it for the 2014 season?
            2-  Who is the Regulars biggest rival?

Jeff- 1- a 11th place? What happend to the talk of winning it all?
     2- Are you happy with how your QB played this year?

Now questions for everyone-  

3rd- How do you feel bout your team this year (the 2013 season) compared to the 2012 season?

4th -Do you feel like you you improved your team through the draft more or the free agency?

5th-What do you think your team can improve on next year?
6th- What do you think is your strongest position on you'r team?

Sorry if any mess ups I rushed it, lol.

Don't let your mouth write a check, you and your horse can't cash!

12/30/2013 4:38 pm  #2

Re: Interview, after the 2013 season.

Answer : John ,1) Yeah I'm happy finishing 9th, I Still have the 15th spot so 2nd in draft. It's Great. 2) I have 3 # 1s So I'm looking forward to the draft. 3)  Injuries to Aaron Rodgers & DMC not being tougher hurt me . Fire the Dolphins Offensive cord.  4) Keenan Allen & Kiko Alonso came out of last draft , I'm happy with them. 5) Like Most I need a RB to step up. 6) My team is pretty good , The schedule maker hurt me Too. The most points in the league were scored against me.I ran into quite a few teams best games .

12/30/2013 4:40 pm  #3

1- you'r team won it all this year, will there be any new changes to your team as the new year comes?
Yes, unfortunately not all player can be kept and some will be released, others will be traded to strengthen positions where we think we need to improve.

2-  Who do you think will be your starting QB for the 2014 season?
Nick Foles, we were high on him since last year, kept him on our bench since coach Kelly decided it was time to out him out on the field. Either Romo or Glennon will continue on the team, during the offseason we will evaluate which player is the better backup.

3- Are you looking to do any trading during the off season?
Yes, we will actively will try to find a home for One of our QB and TE. Other than that we will receive offers but it will be hard to trade any other position.

4- How do you feel bout your team this year (the 2013 season) compared to the 2012 season?
Team did really well, can not have asked for a better season. 2012 we started really bad but close out strong just dropping the toilet bowl to the Keets. if you look at it the Irish have lost only 2 games out of the last 24 games (including playoffs).

5- Do you feel like you you improved your team through the draft more or the free agency?
Both... We had a very productive draft (starting picking in round 3) but had to complement with waiver pickups and trades.

6- What do you think your team can improve on next year?
We will be looking to add depth in RB and WR roster.

7- What do you think is your strongest position on you'r team?
We have a very balanced team, having good depth in the RB position. However we need to look for key players that will give us the best roster depth for future years to come.

Yo solo se que no se nada

12/30/2013 8:25 pm  #4

First of all, my compliments on the quality of the questions. I got a huge laugh just reading a lot of them! "Isn't Peyton the best?" Priceless! The Lorikeets are not down at all. Finishing second was a big surprise. Only one of our offensive players has been in the league more than two years (Jennings) so we feel that our future is bright, yes, we are all wearing shades! Yes, their is absolutely a rivalry between Carlos and I - he makes fun of my Espanol - but it is a friendly rivalry with lots of respect on both sides. The Lorikeets try to have this sort of rivalry with every team in the league, but especially with those in Division 4. KC is always tough, Barker had a tough season, but is always a threat. And, John is older than dirt! We are thrilled that the team got younger this season at the same time that it got better! Lacy, Patterson, and Ellington were very productive draft picks. Injuries forced us to let Stacy go right before he blossomed, but that stuff happens and we're happy for him and for Carlos. Grabbing Marlon Brown and Rogers off waivers was a LOT of fun. Next year, hmmm, Our QB play should improve now that the Shanahanigans are over in DC. RB's, WR's, and TE's should improve with experience. We will try to add depth and youth in the draft and we will try to trade to add more strength and to improve our draft position. Our strongest position at the moment is WR, but if Reed and Rivera can stay healthy, we may have two of the more talented and consistent TE's in the league next year. The Lorikeets are happy with the improvement but we won't be satisfied until we have the big piece of hardware to perch on!

Lorikeets 2013 8-6 1st Place Division 4
Lorikeets 2012 6-8 3rd Place Division 4
Does it matter which lemming is the leader?

12/30/2013 8:28 pm  #5

1)  There's no beating around the bush here, Amber.  The Regulars had a bad year, and there's no sweetening up that fact.  That said, most of our time this season WAS spent in rebuilding mode, preparing our lineup for next year.  We're pretty sure this is evident via our newly acclaimed first-round pick, as well as the fact that we've just fitted Julio Jones with his shiny, new uniform.

Needless to say, we're prepared to be a playoff contender next year.

2)  We aim for the top, Amber.  Not only that, but of course, division rivalries are first and foremost.  Given those two facts, we'll be keeping our sights on the high-flying Lorikeets.  They're a fantastic team, and if we can handle them, we can handle anyone!

3)  No comment.  Next question.

4)  I would say free agency, though DeAngelo Williams did a nice job helping us out this year.  Otherwise, it was one of our free agent pick-ups that brought us our new first-round pick!

5)  Everything.  Absolutely everything.  And we plan on it...

6)  Our wide receiver corps is looking thick enough to take us far next year.  Add to that, Russell Wilson is tossing them the football.  I think we're finding ourselves in a pretty good spot.

Thanks, Amber!

12/31/2013 7:47 am  #6

1) The Ice penguins  finished 3rd place.. how is team taking the loss?
When we lost to the Luck of the Irish in week 16, the team was devastated which is only logical. We had to regroup and fight for the third place in week 17. We won that game with a score that would have beaten the Luck of the Irish in the championship game. If I look back at the playoffs than I can see that if the match-ups were different in week 16, we would have won the championship this year. The team is already over the loss and are proudly looking forward to next season.

2) What position will you be looking for in the draft in 2014?
I think I have a very balanced team, age and position wise, so I am not looking at one position in particular. Having said that, I think I am pretty loaded at the TE and the QB position so I will take a very close look at RBs and WRs. However, just like I did last year, if there is a clear best player available at the time I have to draft, I will take that player regardless of position.

3) Do you feel bout your team this year (the 2013 season) compared to the 2012 season?
We went from the 11th place with a 7-7 record to the 3rd position with a 10-4 record and from the last position in our division to the first position in our division. So just looking at that, I am very happy that the small changes we have done in the offseason paid off.   

4) Do you feel like you you improved your team through the draft more or the free agency?
From the 2013 draft, only T. Austin (1st rounder) survived the season. I am very happy that I was able to acquire Z. Ertz through the waiver wire. Even though he only started one game, he is a player I am very excited about for the coming years. Especially because I am a coach who really values the TE position. On the defensive side of things, there was a complete overturn which is expected as we play with such small rosters. However, there is one constant throughout these two seasons and that is LB B. Wagner. So to finally answer the question, on the offense I think the draft played a more direct improvement but long term free agency will also play an important role. On the defense, it is and will always be a free agency game.

5-   What do you think your team can improve on next year?
Every position can be improved whether by new acquisitions or current players getting more experience/opportunities. At this moment I think getting more depth at RB and WR (Blackmon getting off suspension would already solve this) is essential, getting a more constant production out of the QB position is also a priority. Besides those things, also from a coaching stand point there is room for improvement, such as making better line-ups. In the regular season I am at the 6th place with the most optimal line-up which is not bad but can definitely be improved.   

6- What do you think is your strongest position on you'r team?
Difficult question…I think at the QB/TE position we are strong in depth but we don’t have that elite stud. Rivers had an excellent year and Tannehill is still our QB for the future. Big Ben started the year bad but ended strong and still ended up being the 10th highest scoring QB. At the TE position we have J. Witten and A. Gates who both had an excellent year and there’s Z. Ertz for the future. At the RB position, having L. McCoy, C.J. Spiller and J. Stewart up there should be our strongest position but with the lingering injuries of C.J. Spiller and J. Stewart that was not the case this year.
So looking at this year, I think QB/TE were the strongest positions but if I look at the future than RB should be the strongest position for the coming years.     

12/31/2013 1:00 pm  #7

coltrule wrote:

Shane- 1-Is the North Wilkesboro Hamlinators ready for another run at the 2014 season?
           2- Who do you think is the key player on your team?

Now questions for everyone- 

3rd- How do you feel bout your team this year (the 2013 season) compared to the 2012 season?

4th -Do you feel like you you improved your team through the draft more or the free agency?

6th- What do you think is your strongest position on your team?

Sorry if any mess ups I rushed it, lol.

1) If the injury bug can stay away, the Hamlinators can make a deep playoff run.
2) My dynamite duo of wide receivers, Dez Bryant and Demaryius Thomas.
3) Team feels about the same, although the 2012 team was slightly better then this year's Hamlinators squad.
4) Free Agency, althought drafting the stud that is Vontaze Burfict really helped out the defense.
5) Getting a good compliment at RB to go alongside Frank Gore.
6) Strongest position is the wide receiver position.

"Many people ask me why I always sign off ''til we meet again'; because goodbye is always so final." ~ Marty Reid

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up." ~ Jim Valvano

1/03/2014 8:54 pm  #8

Actually we tried a couple of times during the season to trade one of our TE's but the market was slim, we may look again to move one in the offseason but having the option to flex one if necessary does help with the situation.

As to the QB situation?  It seems same story different day.  We have high hopes for EJ but he got hurt several times during the season and never really got the chance to show us what he can do.  Hopefully he'll come back to training camp as the man tagged to be the starter and healthy so that when the season starts he'll show why we all think he can be our QB for the future.

As far as the team this year?  We definately took a step back in our performance but we were so decimated by injuries that it's tough to make a fair assessment of where we compared from year to year.  We saw some good things and some not so good that will need to be addressed in the offseason.

We actually improved our team the most via trade, getting Josh Gordon will be a huge boon for our receiving corps moving forward.  We also made a few nice additions to our team via free agency but that was as often from deseration during to injuries as inspiration due to sterling talent evaluation.

Next year we need to stay healthy.  Just that simple thing alone should move us back to a winning record and right back into the playoffs.

Our greatest strength right now would have to be in the WR corps, so much so that we will undoubtedly be looking to move a few of our WR's in the offseason as we simply won't have room on the roster for all of them.

1/10/2014 8:21 am  #9

Mike 1 - The Q Force, got 4th place..How does it feel coming so close to it again? 
Never fun to lose, but coming in 4th this year was a bit better then I expected after coming in 4th last year having won my division and with alot less injuries and uncertanties then when I snuck into the playoffs this year.  As long as i'm in it every year though I'll have a shot to win it.
        2-  Between A.Luck and C.Newton, who do you think will win the QB battle for 2014?
You know the saying when you have 2 qbs you have none rings a bell for me. They are both top 10 qbs with top 5 potential might have to try to move one to make thedecision next year alot easier.
         3- During this off season, what are your plans for the Q Force? Lay low or see some action?
Just looking to get healthy see who is looking to deal and go with the flow from there.
Came in a bit stronger then last year but a lot of injuries and some unforseen events with a few of my players ended up bringing us back down.
Didn't get much from free agency this year but did get Gio Bernard and Justin Hunter from the draft this year who both have bright futures and Gio helped anchor my team this year as well.
I don't feel terribly weak anywhere so will just be looking to improve my overall team depth.
6th- What do you think is your strongest position on you'r team?
My strongest position would have to be my QBs, while i feel strong everywhere both my QBs were top 10 this past year and are very young with top 5 potential for a very long time.

The answer to the question never asked is always NO.

1/11/2014 7:40 am  #10

1-  You got 6th place this year, are you happy with that, or not still talking with your team? I dont think anyone can ever be happy about coming 6th, but then I guess its better then coming 7th!  We were disappointed to lose our title in the first round of the play offs, but it was always gonna be difficult when you dont have the option to pick your opponent.  

2- What was a big move , you think was season changer for your team? I suppose the big trade was the one that saw Julius Thomas join the Jokers.  It was a shame that we had to lose Alshon Jeffery as I had high hopes for him, however I had a great feeling about Julius this year and he didnt let me down.

3- What do you think is in store for the Harrow Jokers next year? Id like to have another run at getting my title back, but who wouldnt, however its gonna be hard in a Division where Champions live!  Guess it says something about the strength we have here.

3rd- How do you feel bout your team this year (the 2013 season) compared to the 2012 season? Look at my first answer!  No one is happy about losing a Championship, but hopefully it makes us stronger next year.  I think last year the dice rolled for us at times, and this year we didnt get those breaks, but a team has to be good and get lucky occiaisonally rather then be lucky and get good occaisionally!

4th -Do you feel like you you improved your team through the draft more or the free agency?  Definately through trading and free agency.  My draft last year ended abuptly once I made my big trade with the Keets, so I only really drafted two players, although Eifert is still on my roster so he wasnt that bad!

5th-What do you think your team can improve on next year?  Well that would give away my draft strategy, so lets pass on that!  Having two picks in the first round will help though.

6th- What do you think is your strongest position on your team?  I think theres room for improvement throughout

THE REAL CHAMP IS HERE

Board footera